Z-Panel Form Machine
- Patented Material Handling System: Independent drive system is always centered on the panel coupled with free spinning forming rollers minimizes oil canning and potential adjustments.
- ASTM E1592-E1592 Tested: SL1000, SL1500 and SS1500 panels.
- Heavy Duty Construction: 2" welded tubular steel frame, 304 stainless steel forming rollers, steel components powder coated or Zinc plated for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Extremely Versatile: Multiple panels in any width from 12" to 24"
- Hydraulic System: Industrial grade system with 17-gallon stainless steel tank.
- Shear: Guillotine type, blades and dies manufactured from heat treated tool steel.
- Profile Change Over: Advanced design allows tooling change over in approximately one hour.
- One Set of Tooling to Form One Profile
- 304 Stainless Steel Tooling
- 304 Stainless Steel Stiffening Rib Tooling
- 4,000 lbs. Decoiler with Fixed Spool and Brake
- Coil Lifting Device
- Limit Switch Measuring Device
- Hand Held Remote Controls
- Industrial Grade Hydraulic System
- Tandem Axle Trailer(see below)
- Expandable Spool
- Hand Seamer
- Electric Double Lock Seamer
- Vinyl Cover
- 50' Variable Height Run Out Stands
- Additional Set of Tooling
- Gas Generator
- Length: 94"
- Height: 22"
- Width: 40"
- Weight: 2,000 lbs.
- Power: 110VAX 1-11/2 hp. 1PH Electric Motor
- Drive: Hydraulic/Gear & Chain
- Shear: Hydraulic
- Coil Width: 16" to 28"
- Materials: Steel to 24 ga., Aluminum to .032", Copper to 20 oz.
- Length: 19'
- Height: 48"
- Width: 48" with machine spool and stands
- Weight: 5,500 lbs. with machine
- Axels: Tandem 6000 lb. with Electric Brake
- Hitch: 2-5/16" Ball supplied with Trailer
- All Welded Steel Construction with Tread Plate Deck