Panther 5 Seamless Rollformer
- Front pull guillotine
- Seven station aluminum box
- Emergency shutdown switch
- Easy adjust entrance guides
- Two quick release runout stands
Standard Upright System
- 2 spool turnstile upright & 2 aluminum spools
- New aluminum spools less than half the weight of steel spools
- Modular upright system distributes the weight of the coils to the floor of the vehicle, not the machine
- Coil tension brake
- Transfer bar
Dimensions: Top of spools to the bottom of machine 46".
Width 23". Length 96" with straight blade guillotine.
99" with front pull guillotine.
Construction: 3/8" steel frame welded on a jig fixture for accuracy.
Fully enclosed with 7 gauge steel sides. All parts
individually plated or painted prior to assembly.
Drive/Forming Rollers: Twelve drive forming rollers - 5 bottom, 7 top.
Rollers are 1045 high carbon steel with .002 industrial
Weight: 1,200 Ibs.
Power: 3/4 HP, high torque sealed motor. 20-1 gear reduction
unit. Machine plugs directly into 110-120V outlet.
Production: Approximately 35 feet per minute
- Maximum width 11 3/4" to 123/8"
- Material Maximum Gauge
- Aluminum .032
- Painted steel 26
- Copper 16 oz. 3/4 hard
- Straight blade guillotine
- Additional runout support stands
- 220 volt/50hz.
- Single, double or triple spool upright available
- Turnstile machine mount cradle
- CE Certification
- 12 volt DC power
- Trailer riser pad