Commercial Roof Panel Machine
- Patented Material Handling System: Independent drive system is always centered on the panel coupled with free spinning forming rollers minimizes oil canning and potential adjustments.
- Extremely Versatile: Multiple panels in any width from 12" to 24"
- UL90 Rated Panels: Machine forms 1-3/4" snap lock or 2" mechanically seamed profiles. UL90 rated over open purlins or decking.
- Heavy Duty Construction: 2" welded tubular steel frame, 304 stainless steel forming rollers, steel components powder coated or Zinc plated for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Hydraulic System: Industrial grade system with 18-gallon stainless steel tank.
- Shear: Guillotine type, blades and dies manufactured from heat treated tool steel.
- Profile Change Over: Advanced design allows tooling change over in approximately one hour.
- Lifetime Sealed Bearings: All bearings permanently sealed and lubricated.
- One Set of Tooling to Form One Profile
- 304 Stainless Steel Tooling
- 304 Stainless Steel Stiffening Ribs
- 4,000 lbs. Decoiler with Spool and Brake
- Coil Lifting Device
- Limit Switch Measuring Device
- Hand Held Remote Controls
- Industrial Grade Hydraulic System
- Tandem axle Trailer
- Electric Start Engine
- Diesel Engine
- Expandable Spool
- Hand Seamer
- Electric Seamer
- Vinyl Cover
- 50' Variable Height Run Out Stands
- Additional Set of Tooling
- 220VAC 3 Phase Electric Motor
- Length: 120"
- Height: 25"
- Width: 44" Width: 91" with fenders
- Weight: 2,500 lbs.
- Power: 13 hp Gas Engine
- Speed: 60 feet/minute
- Shear: Hydraulic Guillotine
- Coil Width: 18" to 30"
- Materials: Steel to 22 ga., Aluminum to .040", Copper to 20 oz.
- Length: 19'
- Height: 48" with machine spool and stands
- Weight: 5,500 lbs. with machine
- Axels: Tandem 6000 lb. with Electric Brake
- Hitch: 2-5/16" Ball supplied with Trailer
- All Welded Steel Construction with Tread Plate Deck