Panther 6" Seamless Rollformer
- Front pull guillotine
- Seven station aluminum box
- Emergency shutdown switch
- Easy adjust entrance guides
- Two quick release runout stands
Standard Upright System
- 2 spool turnstile upright &
- 2 aluminum spools
- New aluminum spools less than half the weight of steel spools
- Modular upright system distributes the weight of the coils to the floor of the vehicle, not the machine
- Coil tension brake
- Transfer bar
Dimensions: Top of spools to the bottom of machine 52". Width 25". Length 127" with straight blade guillotine. 129" with front pull guillotine.
Construction: 3/8" steel frame welded on a jig fixture for accuracy. Fully enclosed with 7 gauge steel sides. All parts individually painted prior to assembly.
Drive/Forming Rollers: Fourteen drive forming rollers-8 bottom, 6 top. Rollers are 1045 high carbon steel with .002 industrial hard chrome.
Weight: 1,690 lbs.
Power: 3/4 HP, high torque sealed motor. 1 HP reduction gear. Machine plugs directly into 110 - 120V outlet.
Production: Approximately 35 feet per minute
- Maximum width 15"
- Aluminum - .032 Maximum Gauge
- Painted steel - 26 Maximum Gauge
- Copper - 16 oz. 3/4 hard Maximum Gauge
- Straight blade guillotine
- Additional runout support stands
- 220 volt/50hz.
- Single, double or triple spool upright available
- Machine mount cradle
- CE Certification
- 12 volt DC power
- Trailer riser pad